My neighborhood is Noisy!

Noise

Here it is Wednesday night around 11pm and it sounds like Armageddon outside my apartment. I have to pause my DVD several times just to be able to hear it. I live across the street from Paramount, in Hollywood CA and between the honking, trucks, children, ice cream trucks, ice cream carriers with bells, dogs, musician neighbors, helicopters, police sirens, ambulance sirens, tour buses, construction workers, motorcycles, noisy cars and our thin walls with no insolation whatsoever it's amazing anyone gets any rest around here. I swear the only quiet hours are between 4-6am. The rest of the day/night forget about it.

I don't think there is any solution, I just had to rant a minute. Wait, I think there is a quiet gap. I'm running off to sleep now.

Manhattan beach sunset

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambo 4: Ashman Movie Review

I take pictures of sunsets.

Colorado Backpacking Trip + Grand Canyon & Monument Valley