I think this is both hilarious and awesome. Check this out:
(CNN) – Barack Obama's campaign for president has raised $10 million since Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin spoke Wednesday night, the campaign announced, calling it a "one-day record."
Palin, the governor of Alaska, launched harsh attacks on Obama, accusing him of being two-faced and a political lightweight with no significant legislative accomplishments.
"Coverage of the Palin attacks on the news this evening just pushed us over $10 million," Obama spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in an e-mail to reporters Wednesday night.
The Republican Party announced earlier in the day it had raised $1 million in the wake of Palin's speech.
>>>That's 10 to 1 people. 10 to 1. I never thought this was possible. I know Reps must be quaking in their boots to think that this "no experience" Dem out earns them at such an alarming rate. And what is the deal with all the empty seats at Excel? What happened to all the die-hard republicans? Oh yeah, they're at the Ron Paul gathering across the river...about 10,000 of them. Why haven't we been hearing about that?
Look for more soon,
- ► 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (25)
- A Foxy Announcement
- Bush "The financial structures are interlinked."
- GOP Voter Caging Begins
- McCain Leaves GM Plant To Chants Of Obama 08
- Detective Moses: Episode 1
- Sarah Palin's Bridge to somewhere, our hearts.
- Wolves demand contract negotiation
- PALIN WATCH! WOW!
- 5 Stars. Perfect. Couldn't have said it better m...
- TPMtv: Bridge of Lies
- Robbery First: the shotgun approach.
- Palin raises millions for Obama
- Why the media should apologize
- Palin Does Not Understand True Importance of Commu...
- Steelworkers President To Palin: ‘Stop Using Your ...
- Hypocricy First
- Palin's speech riddled with lies. Sound familiar?...
- RNC Convention Schedule
- The real RNC convention (2005)
- Thanks W!
- ▼ September (20)