BLAME IT

on Hype Williams & Auto-Tune.

Hats off to Jamie Foxx though.

jaimee foxx,blame it,ron howard,jake gyllanhaal

So it took me 7 or 10 months to see the video, now that I did I love it. Although I don't know if they're serious or not, but as viewer watching Ron Howard roll gangsta to a club with Forest is hilarious. Another point that makes me wonder is that aside from the A+ cameos, it looks like it was made for $50. If anything it is a great use of editing. Jaime beholds the gift of T-Pain and Auto-Tune and gets the party started. I just don't know what to think, but I'll keep watching. Watch for Morris Chestnut, a woman who looks a hell of a lot like Rihanna, Quincy Jones, Bill Bellamy(!), Jermaine Dupri and my longtime favorite, Garrett Morris and yes, even Cedric the Entertainer drops in.

Oh yeah, T-Pain, Sam Jackson & Jake Gyllanhaal are in it too. ;-p

comments welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rambo 4: Ashman Movie Review

I take pictures of sunsets.

Colorado Backpacking Trip + Grand Canyon & Monument Valley